At San Diego Comic-Con, you’ll likely see a Spider-Man (and Spider-Gwen) or two, Daleks trying to EXTERMINATE, and Pokemon brought to life. Time to play Comic-Con Bingo, then!
Once every year, the Geek Masses descend upon San Diego, America’s Finest City, and turn it into a wonderland of pop culture. Even if you don’t get tickets to the show, you can have a lot of fun people-watching right outside. You’ll witness a variety of amazing sights, for sure. That’s why you’ll want take lots of photos and play along!
How to play Comic-Con Bingo
- Take three shots in a row (for Easy), or five shots (for Hard).
- Share on Twitter, tag us (@RSComicsSD) and use hashtag #RSCBingo.
- Have fun!
- Always ask for permission before taking a Cosplayer’s photo.
- Ask the parent/guardian of an under-18 Cosplayer before taking their photo.
- Remember that selfie sticks are not allowed at Comic-Con!